Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Personal Blog - Post 1

Well, I figured that I had so many ranting blogs, I should put up a blog that's actually, you know, about me and my life.

Let's start with the basics then, shall I?

Name you can call me when Queen_of_the_Serpents gets too long to type: Serpent Queen. Or Mamba; how's that?

Birthday: March 29. That makes me a proud Aries.
-Am I a legal adult?: Yes.

Where I live: I have two homes. One is in the Appalachian Mountains, one is at college in a valley. Both are in the United States.

Skin Color: It's kind of a peachy-pink color. I have a few random freckles on my arms and legs. My shoulders are speckled.

Hair color: Right now, it's blonde with a pink tint. It'll probably change before I go back to school.

What do I do for a living: I eat, sleep, walk around. I'm also a student. I did work in my school's IT department, but I've been made a Resident Assistant (RA) for the 2009-2010 school year.

I keep talking about college; I'll tell you more: I'm going to be a sophmore this year. I haven't declared a major yet, but it will be a Film & International Studies double major.

Any pets: Three dogs, ranging in age from 14 to 4. Two are mixes, one is a collie.
Do I just not like cats?: I love cats. But I have 3 big dogs. They'd probably think it was a chew toy.

Anything else?: I am not interested in men at ALL. I don't want cock pictures, I don't want cyber sex, I don't want a heterosexual relationship or anything resembling one.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Let the blog begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment